Monday, March 8, 2010

About Rhea

Name: Rhea

Birthday: 1st July, 1992

Height: 5'7.3"

Grew up in: There will be like ten cities, because my dad was in the army!

First Job: MTV

Vital Stats: 33-24-30

Shoe Size: 6

One Secret: I'm scared of the dark. Though a duck would've been cooler.

Tete-a-tete with your VJ

Tell us about life before Teen Diva: Life was better, happier, normal, boyfriends, girls talking about boyfriends, high school drama. Now, people bully me in the office. Well, they try.

What was the Teen Diva experience like? It was like a paid vacation.

How did VJing happen? After Teen Diva, I was giving an interview to MTV Delhi. Then I was told to stay back and audition for a VJ spot. They liked it and they called me, and now here I am.

What do you think it means for your future? I’m just learning right now, I don't wanna answer such boring questions.

Who were your favourite MTV VJs before you became one? VJ Anusha – she is my mentor, Cyrus Broacha – The King and VJ Rannvijay – he's hot!

Do people recognize you on the streets yet? Yeah. They all go, "That's Rhea from Teen Diva! Abhi woh VJ ban gayi hai."

What’s the best part of your job? That I don't have to be fake, I can just be me, do all the stupid stuff I do onscreen, and people will still like it.

Toughest? To not be fake, and be myself. Because that's what I'm hired for.

On a day off, what do you enjoy doing the most? Day: Go shopping, eat panipuri, talk, talk, talk, and know what’s going on in my school Night: Would love to party, if Mom allows! Remember, I'm only 17.

Do you miss school? Yeah, kind of.

Did you have to give school up? No I’m going to complete school – it's in Ambala. I'll give my boards in March.

What, according to you, is a fashion no-no? Matching, matching, matching.
Too much makeup

Are you single? Yes! Not ready to mingle though.

MTV to you is… Beyond music, beyond television!

VJ Quickie

IQ: I don't know. What a crappy question is that!

Food: Pani puri, butter chicken, papri chaat, Chinese food. I'm a hardcore non-vegetarian

Siblings: One younger brother

Favourite Movies: Castaway, 50 First Dates, All high-school films.

Favourite Book: The Class by Erich Segal

First Crush: When I was in 7th standard, my school captain.

TV Show: No saas-bahus at all! They suck. MTV, VH1, The OC

Pet Peeves: Jose

-MTVIndia

2 comments: